I had issues with this too. I added this to my .procmailrc, and this did
the trick.

</snip>
# Add lines of Email, MAILDIR
:0
* ! ^Lines:
{
  :0Bfh
  * $ H ?? ! ^Lines:
  * -1^0
  *  1^1  ^.*$
  | formail  -A "Lines: $="
}

<snip/>

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 08:39:20AM +0200, Lukasz Stelmach muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149