On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 10:47:35AM -0400, Bob Bell wrote:
>     Wouldn't something like this work and be simpler?
>
> set signature='(cat .signature && fortune -s) |'

I've been playing around with some stuff to put my uptime in my signature.
You can see that it works from the sig below.

I use the above format to do this

set signature='(buildsig)|'

Problem is that I have two signatures, the formal one below, and an informal
one. So I modified my script to take an argument depending on the sigfile I
want to use.

send-hook exceptionalminds.com set signature='(buildsig .siginformal)|'

This doesn't work. and mutt spits up over it.

How do I pass an argument to a script in my .muttrc?

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chief Technology Officer              www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer                      (503) 246-3630
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.               fax (503) 246-3124