Nollaig MacKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 10 Oct 2000:
> Am I right in thinking that the message Bcc-ed to
> myself is encrypted quite independently of the
> message "To: " whoever (and vice-versa, which is
> what actually matters)?

AFAIK, you're not right.  The sendmail (or equivalent) program gets
invoked only once by Mutt, and all the copies will be thus sent at that
one go.  The message going to everyone is identical.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /