Nollaig, et al --

...and then Nollaig MacKenzie said...
%
% On 2000.10.10 21:45:14, you,
%  the extraordinary Mikko Hänninen, opined:

He is, indeed :-)

%
% > Nollaig MacKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 10 Oct 2000:
% > > Am I right in thinking that the message Bcc-ed to
% >
% > AFAIK, you're not right.  The sendmail (or equivalent) program gets
%
% Quite right, as usual (just for that I'm going
% to make a sig asserting the superiority of the
% Dixie Chicks to the Corrs :-)

*grin*

%
% The single message contains the info about both
% the keys used to encrypt, it seems. So I don't
% see any straightforward way around the original
% problem.....

It seems pretty simple to me...  Just create an additional public/private
pair and don't distribute the public key (or note any contact/identification
in they key); if nobody has the public key, those 8 hex digits don't
really mean much...

%
% Cheers, N.
% --
% Nollaig MacKenzie :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% http://www.amhuinnsuidhe.cx

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature