Hello list!

I can't get the "new" resend-message feature to work as I expect it to
do. If I try using a previously sent e-mail as a template for a new one,
hitting <esc>-e, I get the old e-mail in my editor. Works fine. But,
after I edit this "template", and then send it, there is no trace in
my out-mailbox of the new message. And the old message is there just
like nothing happened. The new message is sent away like expected,
however.

So: what I would have expected to happen is that the newly sent
message be saved to my out-mailbox, since it is in effect a new
message sent from me.

What am I missing?

Jesper

--
                            "But how can one be warm alone?"

Jesper Holmberg                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]