* On Tuesday, October 24, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> You're missing that there's no default Fcc value provided with
> resend-message.  This is certainly something I think should be changed,
> it could even be called a bug.

Hey, a mutt bug, I didn't think those existed! Anyway, I've been
trying to solve this with various variants of macros, but is hasn't
worked.

Not:  macro generic  \eu  "<resend-message>f=sentmail<enter>"

Not:  macro generic  \eu  ":my_hdr Fcc: =sentmail<enter><resend-message>"

Not even the generic setting: my_hdr Fcc: =sentmail

The Fcc: header stays empty, no matter what I do. Is there a way to
solve this, so that I don't need to add it manually every time?

Jesper

--
                            "But how can one be warm alone?"

Jesper Holmberg                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]