Adrian Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 24 Oct 2000:
>    I've got alternates set, and I tried both set reverse_name and set
> reverse_realname.  I'm not having any luck with either.  With mail
> addresses to a different address (actually different user, same domain),
> when I hit reply, I get my username @ my.local.machine.name.

Make sure you don't use $reverse_name with "my_hdr From".  The two are
incompatible.

This is actually not strictly so, but if you ever use my_hdr From in a
send-hook, you *must* also have "send-hook . unmy_hdr From" too...  It's
easier to just not mix the two, unless you really need to for some
reason.  If you want to change your default From address, it can be done
with setting $from (in Mutt 1.2 and later).

I hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /