On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 05:05:58PM +0300, Mikko H?nninen wrote:
> You don't need to have a separate binding for the mail-function to Y,
> you can just put "<mail>" instead there.

Ah, ok.  That's good to know.  Definately better than binding the
extra keys as I have been doing.

> You will also have to remember to define macros for the pager, but I
> guess you know that. :-)

Actually, thanks for reminding me. :)

> of which override previous send-hook definitions.  Not that I've ever
> seen Mutt slow down because of using too many send-hooks, but it's a
> good practice anyway to clean up after yourself. :-)

Yeah, I've been very happy with mutt's performance on dealing with
very large mailboxes, especially while threading the messages.

thanks again,

--
Josh Huber                               | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
1024D/6B21489A 61F0 6138 BE7B FEBF A223  E9D1 BFE1 2065 6B21 489A

PGP signature