On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 03:59:13AM +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> Brian Salter-Duke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sat, 28 Oct 2000:
> > I always get confused about what the
> > menu are called.
>
> A final usage tip -- I got confused too, until someone pointed out to me
> that the menu's name appears at the top of the help screen when you
> press '?'.

It is at the bottom in my case. I think it is configurable. I had never
noticed it - going blind as well as demented in my old age. It is a
useful tip. Thanks, Mikko.

> Good to hear things finally work. :-)

Just clearing up a small bug now.

Brian.

--
Associate Professor Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chemistry, School of BECS, SITE, NT University, Darwin, NT 0909, Australia.