Steve Bankowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Wed, 08 Nov 2000:
>   MASQUERADE_AS(darwin.sfbr.org)
>   MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(darwin.sfbr.org)
>   FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)
>   FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)

I'll add the usual note here that if you use masquerading at the MTA
level, you should also configure the MTA to rewrite the addresses in
any Mail-Followup-To headers.  Otherwise they may be wrong when posting
to mailing lists (this applies only to unsubscribed lists, though)...

IMHO, instead of using header rewriting, it's better to get the headers
right at the source (use "set [EMAIL PROTECTED] envelope_from").
You will still need to configure sendmail (or whatever the MTA is) to
use a smarthost.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /