I can only answer number 2, but alternates is a regular expression, so you have
to do like ([EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]) to get it to recognize
two addresses. If you're being strict in your regular expression pattern, you
will want to put a ^ before the ( and a $ after the ), so that the addresses are
matched exactly.

Hope this helps.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]