On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 09:01:42PM -0800, Trae McCombs wrote:

> I have procmail setup, and that's great, but I hate having to change into
> the mailboxes to see if there is anything new in those mailboxes.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question, but how about just

That lists your mailboxes and puts an N beside those that have new mail.
The 'j' and 'k' keys move the cursor up and down the list and <enter>
puts you into that mailbox.

> I'd also think it would be cool to have some sort of key binding that
> would allow you to get back out to the main mailbox once deep in another
> mailbox so you wouldn't have to quit.

    c!<return>

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     | RF Communications Product Generation Unit