In the attachment menu of an email I received, I hit 'd' on an
attached jpeg, then 'q' to get back to the index.  The messaged showed
the lowercase 'd' indicating that one part was marked for deletion.  I
resync the mailbox and it doesn't delete the attachment.  Message
stays the same.  The mailbox is not read-only.  And this is happening
in my spool folder as well as a mailbox under ~/Mail/.  Any ideas why
this happens?  This is mutt 1.2.5i.  I have no idea how long it's been
like this, but I used to be able to do this.

Thanks.

-Ken

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            AIM: ScopusFest