After this your best bet would be to look into using a smtp server that
delivers in MAILDIR format. In this format, each peice of mail is it's
own file. So if any corruption occurs, it is only in the case of that
one particular email.

For starters, I know that qmail does MAILDIR.

www.qmail.org

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 03:29:16PM +0100, Erik van der Meulen muttered:

--
/Jason G Helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."

        Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96  2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149
            GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/35A1C149