Christian Biesinger wrote:
> I know that I could use send-hook for this, but then I'd have to add
> every mailing list to send-hook as well as to lists/subscribe.

If you have already added the mailing lists to the subscribe list in
your muttrc then all you have to do is use a send hook like:

send-hook ~l 'push f^U<enter>ps<enter>'

This signs all messages to any mailing lists that are listed in
subscribe in your muttrc.  (~l represents mailing lists)

Have a look at "man muttrc" for more ideas on send-hooks

--
Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to
get more wax!!