Dr. Christian Seberino ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect on
06/05/2001:
> When one does mutt -f <mail file> it would be nice to have
> the path automagically set so that I do not have to type
> it in every day.  Is there any way to set path in .muttrc
> and/or anywhere else?

set folder=/foo/bar/baz/whatever # Defaults to ~/Mail
mailboxes ! +mbox +mutt-users    # ! is $MAIL

and invoke mutt as mutt -f +mbox instead of mutt -f /foo/bar/baz/whatever/mbox

(darren)

--
As the poet said, 'Only God can make a tree' - probably because it's
so hard to figure out how to get the bark on.