Hey Michael.  Thanks for the tip, but that doesn't seem to affect
anything.  I'm afraid I haven't really spent much time learning the
vim configuration syntax and commands, mostly I have just been using
it to get stuff done.  As a result, I don't really understand the
vimrc files I use :|

Anyway, thanks again.  I will keep looking, and if you have any other
suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Lou

On 06/07/01 12:06 PM, Michael Baro sat at the puter and typed:'

--
Louis LeBlanc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]