I have a couple questions that I just can't seem to find answers to in
the manual, FAQ or on the web.

How can you "move" messages? I would like to tag messages from my inbox
and Move them to another mailbox in a single step. Any options?

How can you forward a message and retain the attachment? If I get a
message with say a tgz attachment is there a key press that will let me
forward the message without having to save the attachment to a file,
then forward the message, then reattach the attachment?

Thanks

Troy

     _/           Troy Heber
    _/            Software Engineer