* Ken Weingold ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [11 Jul 2001 14:33]:

[...]
> You have a thread going on for a while, and want to quote it, but it
> is MANY lines. That is where I wonder what to do, since you could have
> more than a page-worth of just quoting, and it is all relevent. Still
> okay?

Break it up. Intersperse your comments with the original text addressing
points as they appear in the prior post. If you can, that is. Feel free
to break up paragraphs =)

Personally, I've never seen any need to leave much unedited quoting at
the top of a message. But maybe I just hang around in the wrong circles?

cheers,
--
iain.                                          <http://eh.org/~koschei/>
I am currently reading, amongst other things: