Actually, to be very specific, I had my "From:" set in a my_hdr line,
but yes, that's been commented out.  The only other thing in my configs
containing the word "from" is 'set envelop_from', which doesn't seem to
affect it since I turned that off and tried again =(  If anyone out
there wants to take a look at my configs, I'd be glad to pass them
along.  On a side note, is it possible procmail is affecting this in
anyway ?  I'm not doing any header rewriting, just the normail mailbox
filtering and the such.  Thanks!

Kyle

* Stefan Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010805 22:13]:

--
Kyle Knack
([EMAIL PROTECTED])