On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 10:37:26AM -0400, Nelson D. Guerrero wrote:
> Well, I installed gpg a couple of weeks ago and was looking around for
> a answer to my problem, and just did'nt find one so I left it like that.
> But it's become quite anoying looking at that everytime I get a signed
> email.
>
> PGP signature could NOT be verified.
>
> I get that everytime...how can I 'NOT' get this?

  6.3.128.  pgp_verify_sig

    Type: quadoption
    Default: yes

    If ``yes'', always attempt to verify PGP/MIME signatures.  If ``ask'',
    ask whether or not to verify the signature.  If ``no'', never attempt
    to verify PGP/MIME signatures.

so just put "set pgp_verify_sig=no" and it won't try.  Or, fix your gpg
config :)

--
Dan Boger
Linux MVP