Am Fre, 19 Okt 2001, schrieb Volker Moell:

> Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> >
> > You don't _have_ to split up your .muttrc. It's just a feature, and it
> > has it's uses.
>
> Well, really? This would be great for me. But I don't know how to write
> only one muttrc when switching my digfferent identity settings on pres-
> sing a key (F11/F12).  Is there really a mechanism to do this *without*
> sourcing separate files?

I don't know, what settings you change, I presume, From: and
signature.

You could do this with a macro.

macro index <F11> ":my_hdr From:...\n:set signature=....\n"

Christoph

--
Christoph Maurer - Paul-Röntgen-Straße 7 - D - 52072 Aachen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.christophmaurer.de

PGP signature