On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 06:41:39PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian (dis)graced my inbox
with:
> MuttER <mutt> [30/10/01 07:26 -0500]:
> > My 'setup of SMTP' is not BROKEN.  It works fine.  As I said before,
> > I only have had problems that I am aware of, posting to AOL.  I get
> > error messages returned as I quoted previously.
>
> If you were sending out mail as [EMAIL PROTECTED] it _was_ broken

Is that what mail would look like with it off? I guess the reason I
don't have this problem has more to do with my mutt config than with my
postfix config! I had my_hdr's setting the From: and Reply-To:
headers, which would avoid that envelope_from problem altogether.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]