On 11/10/01 01:26 PM, Will Yardley sat at the `puter and typed:
> > . . .
>
> that seems a little harsh.... i'm sure there are many who would tell
> those of us who use mutt to use a 'real mail program'.  there's nothing
> wrong with using mailx or other command line clients.
>
> however sending myself an pgp/mime signed email does seem to work ok
> with mailx... what command line mail client (and OS) are these people
> using?
>
> for me it shows up like this:

I'm not  sure exactly what client  they are using, but  the problem is
that the message  keeps coming thru multipart/signed.  Like yours does
below. Either  way, I'm just gonna  have to turn off  the autosign for
that list - and any others I get complaints on, I guess.

Thanks
Lou

> &
> Message 3:
> From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Nov 10 13:20:23 2001
> Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:20:23 -0800
> From: Will Yardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: test
>

> --PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9
>
> test
>
> --=20
> GPG Public Key:
> http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/
>
> --PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

> --PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9--
>
> & quit
> Saved 1 message in mbox
> Held 2 messages in /var/spool/mail/wby

> --
> GPG Public Key:
> http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/

--
Louis LeBlanc               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

Science may someday discover what faith has always known.