On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 02:47:20PM -0700, Sean LeBlanc (dis)graced my inbox with:
> The whole .fetchmailrc looked like this:

> mda procmail

Not sure if this will help you, but my .fetchmailrc looks like this:

# Configuration created Sat Oct 13 15:37:39 2001 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
set daemon 20
poll <myserver> with proto POP3
    user <myusername> there with password <mypassword> is feztaa here warnings 3600
    antispam 571 550 501 554

Perhaps you should run fetchmailconf ;)

Oh, and I should say - I'm running postfix on my machine. Fetchmail
just takes the mail from my ISP and sends it directly to postfix on the
same machine.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]