Wash --

You never answered my other question about your filtering, you know...

...and then Odhiambo Washington said...
%
% A quick and dumb one: How do I limit my e-mails to 70 cols in .muttrc??
% I want lines to wrap auto at 70.

Do you mean for viewing or editing?  The latter is an editor question,
usually solved in vi with "set wm=<termsize-70>" or vim with "set tw=70".
The former is one I haven't yet seen; mutt will wrap long lines and
optionally put in markers for you, but I don't know how to get it to wrap
earlier than the screen edge.

%
% I don't see a setting for that.

In the case of the former, nor do I.

%
% Thanks.

HTH & HAND

%
%
% -Wash
%
% GSM: 254 72 743 223   GSM: 254 733 744 121  This sig is McQ!  :-)

Excellent!

%
% ++
% Good news.  Ten weeks from Friday will be a pretty good day.

Oops.  Well, the *first* part is, anyway.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]