Hi,

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 Odhiambo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the ether:

> A quick and dumb one: How do I limit my e-mails to 70 cols in .muttrc??
> I want lines to wrap auto at 70.
>
> I don't see a setting for that.

Maybe a $display_filter pointing to a perl/python script ?

But, IMHO, this could be a dangerous option for mails in which the
author has not put line-breaks intentionally - for eg. looong commands,
which extend over lines should not be wrapped.

I prefer smart_wrap, and markers options in my muttrc.But, any case,
post your results.

pv.

--
Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                What, me worry ?
http://www.symonds.net/~prahladv/                    Don't Panic !