Hi all, again.

Thank you, my friends, I found the problem.

As imagined, some thing was wrong.

Cliff Sarginson sent a mail saying that comsat could be the problem.
Exactly, in my inetd.conf, there WAS comsat enabled.

When I first posted the message like a month a go, 3 or 4 fellows asked me
for the results, when I find. Here it is.

In my slack 8.0 Linux, comsat was enabled ny default. So...

That was the problem

Thank you verry much, now mutt does every thing I expect to.

Now, I'll try to answer the questions more oftenly (More time to do so ;)

Thats all, folks!!!

--
Cleber S. Mori
Monitor Lab Linux