On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 09:14:50PM +0100, Cliff Sarginson (dis)graced my inbox with:
> > > 2. forward the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > macro index B "[EMAIL PROTECTED]\n\n" "Forward spam to spamcop"
> >
> p.s. This is tested and does work :)
> I use it to forward mail to my work address.
> You might want to bind it to the pager as well.

No no no! The problem with your macro is that, if you ever rebind the b
key, the whole macro breaks. My way is better because you can rebind b
all you want, and the macro will still work -- AND it's easier to
understand what the macro is doing ;)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]