Rob, et al --

...and then Rob 'Feztaa' Park said...
%
% On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 11:45:10AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman (dis)graced my inbox
with:
% > hi there,
%
% Hello!

And the same back to you.

%
% > 1. turn on all headers
%
% This is bound to 'h' by default.

Yes, but he probably means for the forwarding.  The answer here is
$mime_forward, BTW.

%
% > 2. forward the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
%
% Just put together a macro that looks something like this:
%
% macro index \Cf "<bounce-message>[EMAIL PROTECTED]<enter>y"
% macro pager \Cf "<bounce-message>[EMAIL PROTECTED]<enter>y"

No, no, no!

%
% This will bounce the message to that address when you press Control + F
% in the index or the pager. It's not tested, but it should work.

It will bounce, all right.  You want to forward, though.

%
% > 3. run a script i wrote that keeps track of how much spam i get in a day
%
% Sorry, I don't know exactly how to do that. It can be done, though!

I have some ideas...

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% "The Windows NT workstations locked up every 2.58 minutes... The Linux
% workstations [which replaced them] haven't had a problem."
%               -- Randy Kessell, SBC Communications Inc.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]