* Willy Sutrisno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [15-12-2001 15:29]:

| I just began trying this great MUA program, and I liked it very
| much. But I have a small problem. Can anyone tell me how to use smtp
| server in my mutt. In pine, there is a field where you can put your
| smtp server, but in mutt I try to search it but I can not find it. If
| I do not use my ISP smtp server, so I must use my postfix. And it is
| quite troublesome.

set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"

At least, that's what mine says. I use Postfix too, by the way. So
don't let the name fool you: this is actually a postfix binary, which
you should have too, when you installed Postfix.

Check out the manual.

And, while you're at it, check out how to make your EDITOR wrap at
approx. 72 characters ;)

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Your chances of getting hit by lightning go up if you stand under a tree,
shake your fist at the sky, and say, "Storms suck!"
                -- Johnny Carson