On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 the mental interface of Michael P. Soulier told:

> Hey people.
>
> I just noticed on Debian's missing manpages page, that flea is undocumented.
> It appears to be a bug reporting tool for Mutt, is that right? Where can I
> find information on it to contribute a manpage?
man flea:

NAME
       flea - Report a bug (or rather a flea) in mutt.

       SYNOPSIS
              flea

       DESCRIPTION
              flea  is  a  shell script which helps you to
              submit a bug report against the mutt(1) mail
              user agent.
---snip
It must exist. Maybe you have to install flea seperatly!

Ciao

Elimar

--
  Alles was viel bedacht wird ist bedenklich!;-)
         Friedrich Nietzsche