* Elimar Riesebieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [16-12-2001 20:36]:

| On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 the mental interface of Michael P. Soulier told:
|
| > Hey people.
| >
| > I just noticed on Debian's missing manpages page, that flea is undocumented.
| > It appears to be a bug reporting tool for Mutt, is that right? Where can I
| > find information on it to contribute a manpage?
| man flea:
|
| NAME
|        flea - Report a bug (or rather a flea) in mutt.
|
|        SYNOPSIS
|               flea
|
|        DESCRIPTION
|               flea  is  a  shell script which helps you to
|               submit a bug report against the mutt(1) mail
|               user agent.
| ---snip
| It must exist. Maybe you have to install flea seperatly!

OT:

'man mutt':

<snip>
BUGS
       None.  Mutts have fleas, not bugs.
</snip>

;)

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

True power is when we have every justification to kill, and don't.
-Oscar Schindler

  • flea Michael P. Soulier
    • Re: flea Elimar Riesebieter
      • René Clerc