After I upgraded from 1.3.23 to 1.3.24 a few days ago, one of my users
started complaining that his From field was all messed up. At first I
suspected he'd made a mess of his .muttrc, but after taking time to
investigate today it seems that his .muttrc is correct.

my_hdr Christian Kjønsvik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
is the line in question, when changed to
my_hdr Christian Kjnsvik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
it worked as specified.

This user didn't complain when running 1.3.23 and he said that he hadn't
seen these problems before, so I suspect it's to do with 1.3.24...

(His From: now looks like this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Kjønsvik
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@quigon.noxtension.com

quigon.noxtension.com being the loginserver's real hostname...

thanks
--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
The fact that boys are allowed to exist at all is evidence of a