On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 03:44:27PM +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> So, perhaps you should quote the name:
>
> my_hdr From: "Christian Kjønsvik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> (I haven't tried and don't know if this works.)

It doesn't, same result, the From-field is perverted in a slightly
different way, it doesn't split it as before, but it still appends the
real hostname twice (which it doesn't if you remove the ø).

I told the user to change his name, and luckily for me he didn't
complain (so from now on, he's known as Kjonsvik ;-).

I'll do some more research later on and submit something through flea or
actually take the time to workout the patch myself (if the rush before
xmas allows me...)

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
"Our vision is to speed up time, eventually eliminating it."