* Cleber S. Mori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [011207 22:32]:
> Mutt have just one "problem". It is slow to open folders, because
> it does not cache them. Pine did it, and it feels much more fast.
> I don't know if there is a option for that, but I believe not.

If there was an option to make mutt faster
then it would be ON by defaultm wouldn't it?  ;-)

My mutt opens my +VIM folder with 40,000+
messages in less than a minute and takes
another 20secs to sort by threads.

If you can speed this up considerably by a patch
then you are welcome to show me the speedup by
downloading a copy of that folder onto your
machine and measuring the differences.  :-)

Sven

--
Sven Guckes            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mutt/setup.html