> Hi,
>
> I encountered a webpage which the owner use a Indonesian mutt, does it
> mean that all the command in Indonesian? How does that thing possible, I
> have locales-id (Indonesian) rpm though. I have browsed the manual, and
> they never mention anything about localization.
>
> please enligehten me

While i do not know anything about Indonesian,
I can tell you for sure that Mutt works great in Russian...
Well, all menus are in Russian and Help appears to be in Russian also.
While i do not use that every day, it is totally possible.

./configure --enable-locales-fix \
            --with-included-gettext \
            --without-wc-funcs

export LC_ALL=ru_RU.KOI8-R

I also had to run
dpkg-reconfigure locales (this is a Debian box) to create a needed locale.

And needless to mention that rxvt was started with koi8-r font.

here are 2 screenshots:

reading a message:
http://amorphis.linuxinside.com/~pruchai/mutt-russian1.png
Viewing help: