On 2002.01.21, in <20020121164625.GB2845@neuromancer>,
        "giorgian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 12:35:15PM -0600, David Champion wrote:
> > This message is in enriched text. Here's some text in boldfaced type.
> > Here's italic. You can also do formatting -- you can
>
> everything works for me (mutt 1.3.25) but the italic (i saw it
> underlined) and justified text (which was left justified)...

Hmm. I'll have to try this out after I upgrade, but I suppose it's
possible that it doesn't work for me for the same problem that
RFC2047-encoded headers completely whack out my display, and multibyte
characters sometimes spin the pager into an infinite loop from which
only GDB can recover.

(It appears that something has changed in the OS I'm running, and I
don't have the savoir-faire to figure out what or why or how to fix it.
If anyone reading this does, I'd still appreciate pointers on what to
look for.)

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago