Preben --

...and then Preben Randhol said...
%
% David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 24/01/2002 (12:38) :
% > % also found a way to get rid of this problem with signed posts (which I
% > % think is unnecessary for ordinary posts).
% >
% > Without rising to the bait of your latter statement, what did you find as
% > mentioned in your former statement?
%
% No it has been discussed enough, but I found some macros that looks

*That* is certain!

% nice, though I haven't managed to test them yet.

Well, once you do, I'm interested in what you find.  I understand the
reasoning of the "don't sign mailing list posts" side and would like to
see things that make their lives easier.

If you don't want to be bothered, then please give me a pointer to the
macros that you found so that I can dig into them myself.

%
% Preben

TIA & HAND

:-D