On Fri, Feb  1, 2002, David T-G wrote:
> Can you clarify what sort of funkiness is going on?  Is it just 'N'ew
> folder flagging?  Does it resolve itself within a second or two?  Are
> your client and server clocks in sync?  Have you used ls to check the
> atime and mtime of a suspicious folder?

Really it's only sometimes, and seems to be the last folder I was in,
or at least the last one modified.  After changing folders, it will
tell me a few times that there is new mail in that folder, but when I
change to it, there is no new mail.  And nothing in my procmail log.
Seems to go away after a while.  Not sure about clocks.

-Ken