Shawn --

...and then Shawn McMahon said...
%
% begin  quoting what Claus Assmann said on Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 04:02:53PM -0800:
% > I asked about this when 1.3.25 came out and got the answer that
% > "this should be fixed" / "will be looking into it".  However, 1.3.28
% > still can't be configured without iconv.  Any chance for a change?
%
% Pardon my ignorance, but why would you want to?

It's not that he wants to; it's that it has the problem.  He does not
have iconv and thus can't get his mutt to play.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]