There is a problem, which can be seen as a bug or bad design, with the
tree and the background color in the index.

Here in general, I have a black background. So, I have:

color tree       brightred      black

But I sometimes use a different background color, e.g.

color index      brightwhite    blue    ~l~P

The background of such a line should be entirely blue. The problem is
that the background of the tree will still be black instead of blue.
IMHO, the "color tree" command shouldn't take a background color, or
this color should be ignored. Another solution (but not as nice)
would be to be able to give a pattern for the "color tree" command;
for instance:

color tree       brightred      blue    ~l~P

The best solution would be to give 3 colors for the "color index"
command: the foreground color, the tree color and the background
color. For instance:

color index      brightwhite    brightred       blue    ~l~P

This would allow to change the tree color so that it isn't the same
as the background color or to be able to choose the same color as
the foreground color.

Any comment?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International