Rob --

...and then Rob Reid said...
%
% At  1:01 PM EST on March 20 David T-G sent off:
% > ...and then Shawn McMahon said...
% > %
% > % begin  quoting what David T-G said on Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 12:39:23PM -0500:
% > % >
% > % > HTH & HAND and none of this is tested :-)
% > %
% > % Acronymize that last one.  :-)
% >
% > Ha!  NOTIT for you! :-)
%
% No fair.  Have a nice day is trivial, but even
%
% http://www.ucc.ie/cgi-bin/acronym?NOTIT
%
% doesn't expand NOTIT.

Heh.  Look up there right after HAND :-)

%
% It was my first excuse to try the translation menu of smart bookmarks in
% galeon, though.

Not only that but you gave me the URL, for which I am quite grateful.
Can't wait to check it out :-)

%
% --
% TTFN,