Gary, et al --

...and then Gary Johnson said...
%
% On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 12:39:23PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > ...and then Nathaniel Irons said...
% > %
% > %   macro index S ";s righthere.mbox" "Save to this here mailbox"
% > % overriding this username default for the macro, or disabling it
% > your macro.  I believe if you insert a ctrl-u before specifying the
% > mailbox name you'll get what you want.
%
% Or you can just eliminate the space in your macro.  Either of these will
% work:
%
%     macro index S ";srighthere.mbox" "Save to this here mailbox"
%     macro index S ";<save-message>righthere.mbox" "Save to this here mailbox"

Hey, cool!  I didn't even notice that the first time :-)

%
% I don't know why the space does that, but it's nice to know that it

I'm sure it's documented somewhere, and it makes sense since *NIX doesn't
usually have spaces in filenames and requires escaping to make them work
nicely.

Thanks for noticing!

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]