At 16:00 +0000 22 Mar 2002, Dave Pearson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've got a pretty clear memory of someone producing and maintain a patch
> which enabled slang as a scripting language for mutt. I know it was
> mentioned a good few times, either here or on the developers' mailing list.
>
> Am I really miss-remembering that?

No, you're remembering correctly.  The Richard Roth is the person who
did this.  The patches are still available from:

  http://www.katn.com/opensw/

But, the latest version for which a patch is provided is mutt 0.95.

--
Aaron Schrab     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.schrab.com/aaron/
 Vir:       Ahh, he has become one with his inner self.