Hi!

Is anyone else having trouble with threads that look like spaghetti? The
following is from one of my mail boxes:

 5  L Mar 23  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       willing slave
 6  L Mar 23  Artur Grabowski     |-->
 7  L Mar 23  Morten Liebach     | |-->
 8  L Mar 23  Robert Urban    |         |->
 9  L Mar 23  Justin Honold    |     |-->
10  L Mar 23  Theo de Raadt    |     |-->
11  L Mar 23  Jeremy Kuhnash    |        |-->
12  L Mar 23  ecoli     |-*>
13  L Mar 23  Matt Westfall a.k.a. Erkdog       |-->
14  L Mar 23  shrimpcookie       |-->

Obviously I cannot "draw" the threads, so I used the "|". That's not the
problem, it's the lack of alignment - the thread is *never* aligned. I
think perhaps I have changed some setting and screwed it all up without
meaning to, but I don't know what.

All thread variables are as default in the Muttrc file, the only things I
have set are:

set sort=threads
set strict_threads=no

Oh yeah, it's Mutt 1.3.27i, +HAVE_COLOR and +HAVE_CURS_SET.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for any help,
jmc.