Shawn --

...and then Shawn McMahon said...
%
% begin  quoting what David T-G said on Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 09:39:42AM -0500:
% >
% > I wondered about this the last time but didn't jump in, but since I'm
% > here now...  Peter, does $p_c_t work for you for normal messages?  I read
% > you to say that it doesn't work the way outhouse expects for attachments,
% > but I think that's a known limitation; Shawn, can you send an attachment
% > so that LookOut! can read the whole message smoothly?
%
% Yes.  There is more than one $p_c_t, and he said he was using the dw
% patch, which is the one that works for Outlook.

Yes, I know of both Shane's and Dale's (I helped get the two talking :-)
and know that Shane has withdrawn his now that Dale's provides a complete
superset of functionality.

So you can send an attachment to an Outlook user and have the whole thing
be signed and that user can happily read and verify both parts.

Can you include such a message in a reply so that I can look at it?  I
still don't get how Dale's $p_c_t will do that; I don't think I've been
able to duplicate your success.

TIA & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]