Rafael --

...and then Rafael C. Gawenda said...
%
% Hi there.

Hello!

%
% Don't know if it's my config, or some broken patch, I suppose it's the first
% option, but when I enter my spool (by just nachine$ mutt<CR>), read a
% message, and quit, the mailbox doesn't get updated, ie, If I reenter, the

Are you using the stock mutt that you've had all along, or did you
just breed a new mutt?  In the latter case, whether you chose to use
mutt_dotlock or have mutt do the locking itself, does the proper binary
have the permissions to do so?

Show us what

  mutt -v
  ls -lF `which mutt` `which mutt_dotlock`

give you.  In addition, when you're in mutt, does the top line have a
percent in up in the left corner?  When you toggle-write (bound by
default to '%'), do you get the message that changes will and won't be
written, or does the percent sign silently stay up there?

% msg is still there (instead of being moved to +mbox), and marked as New...
% Has somebody seen a similar behaviour?

Yes -- when mutt_dotlock can't lock your mailbox.

%
% Of course, I've the src package and patches handy, it's not lazyness, but if
% it is the config, then is where I'm a little lost.

Not a problem.

%
% TIA

HTH & HAND

%
% --
% Rafael C. Gawenda, rgawenda/at/pobox/dot/com
% 2:348/610@fidonet; GnuPG key: 0x5C4839A5; Registered LiNUX User #93375
% Try to remove the color-problem by restarting your computer several times
(Microsoft-Internet Explorer README.TXT)

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]