Quoting David T-G, Wed Apr 10 14:12:05 -0500 2002 (CEST)

> Rafael --

> BTW, isn't your clock a bit off?  Your message said 10:42 +0200 but it
> certainly doesn't look like that when I peek outside...

It is... as you could see I can break many things. I played hard with the
mainboard settings, because I've got a SoundBlaster oldie, which wasn't
quite happy with the speed of modern systems, so it was detected only rare
days (once a week, or so). No help on usenet, only replies like buy a new
one, they'r cheap! But that's not my way of learning.

--
Rafael C. Gawenda, rgawenda/at/pobox/dot/com
2:348/610@fidonet; GnuPG key: 0x5C4839A5; Registered LiNUX User #93375