* Michael Tatge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-10 14:52:24 +0200]:
> So far so good. Currently it is impossible to remove that pattern
> again. uncolor only works in the index.
> Devellopers, any chance to change that?

  Once again I'd like to add my voice this feature.  I see how you
people are...I mention it 4 or 5 times and nobody says anything but
now...  :p
  Anyway, I think this would be great.  I have a lot of different
incoming mailboxes and certain strings have special significance if they
come in from a particular source, that the same string doesn't have in
other contexts; not being able to remove body/header colors means I wind
up with a bunch of highlighted strings after I've been running for a
while, which kinda defeats the purpose...

  By the way, Michael...would you mind asking for a feature where mutt
will print the entire comment for the key being used to sign (in the
"compose" screen) instead of just the Key ID? :pp

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]